Thursday, January 20, 2011

started ended
sec1 2004 :) :( due to unforeseen circumstances
sec2 2005 :( D: due to even more unforeseen circumstances
sec3 2006 :) :D because most of e ppl were sweet
sec4 2007 :) :) because e ppl were sweet but it was stressful due to O Levels
J1 2008 :) :D because e ppl were nice and i felt good, and I tried many new things
J2 2009 :S D: because i completely lost myself and couldn't stand up, and was going berserk from stress.
Work 2010 :] :) because i worked hard and earned some blood sweat money

2011 Starts as :D And I know this is my year. This year, I'll work doubly hard so tt I won't panick when exam comes. Moreover it's my 19th year, I'll make sure it'll be a great one. Hopefully I can have a good 20th birthday party~

My resolutions:
1. Be more confident, stop being over-sensitive or insecure, I wna find back my smile.
2. Work hard consistently
3. Be a nice, sweet and happy reindeer; bear no grudge, have a kind heart

No comments:

Post a Comment