Saturday, November 14, 2009

I can't believe there's just nine more days to go.. jiayou=)


最适合我的两个字就是 “矛盾”。

I need a recharge for my soul... I wna run around barefooted.. Feel the soil under my feet, taking pictures of the beautiful earth, spending time with myself and the nature, music, arts and fun, before i start opening my heart to anything else again. Guess i've closed my heart for quite some time, i dun even noe when it started. Whatever it is, it'll soon be over, and hopefully i'll find myself again=) I can feel it nearer now.. But with something different and newer this time.

Must we choose between heart and mind? what would you choose if it were you? What if ur heart contradicts ur mind so much, and yet the heart is what you desire, while ur mind tells you what is right and the best outcome? Talk about irony. It feels like I'm two person.

Oh well, dun worry be happy.. 船到桥头自然直..

No comments:

Post a Comment