Friday, November 6, 2009



By Sarah Chang

Tchaikovsky violin concerto part1

You can find the rest on youtube=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spjSYilnUmc&feature=related




Chopin's Nocturne (Milstein) --I like this the best amongst the three.. It's perfecto. at least to me..




J.S. Bach - Air on the G String

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVwokQnV4M&feature=related

You might not be used to her facial expressions, but it shows her emotions and feelings as she play each note on her violin. Very beautiful.=)

Note that all three videos features Sarah Chang=)

I like her more than Vanessa Mae, you can search for vanessa Mae on youtube.. She plays extremely well too.. but I dun like her aura.. Too strong, very very very confident, till she loses the benefit of being seen as humble. Sarah plays as well, but she shows her emotions more. I like to see their emotions.. Vanessa's concerts lets impresses ppl with her skills and music, but somehow, it feels abit too.. solid.. tt's just my opinion though.. go see go see~

No comments:

Post a Comment