Saturday, December 26, 2009

The time is 5.48, but i'm wide awake. Feel a lil silly.

Why am i thinking about all these ppl who dun even give a damn about what happens to me? I dun wna cheat myself to think that i dun care about these ppl though i really should. lol..

Oh well.. And there's the A Level stuff that had kept me awake throughout the many hours just now, albeit my knowing that there's lesser than 3 hours left to sleep..

Psychology?
Accounting?
NUS?
NTU?
SIM?
Accounting schools?

srsly, advice me. i need lots of advices. Anw, i'm really worried about econs. Very worried. This is the most worrying exam i've taken in my life so far. I really hope i'd get at least a C. I'd jump for joy. An ABCAB is already not bad. At least i've tried my best yea? Haha.. But even if u've tried ur best, does it matter? I enjoyed the learning process, yes. but the results are equally important.

ok, i'm getting sleepy already. Goodnight, world.

I wish i can sleep under a sky filled with stars. I'd be so touched.

Cute? An uncompleted drawing of my dream house last time.. The completed one kena deleted. I want a balcony where u can have loads of space, sip tea, and enjoy the night scenaries. I'll have lamps around to make the whole place romantic. I'll have a front garden and backyard filled with beautiful flowers, a beautiful tree, swings and benches, and low fences. It'll be an open garden that welcomes anyone who wouldn't litter inside. I'll have my own secret garden at the back, it's an enclosed one with an auto(adjustable) shelter where i can have my own privacies and space. I'll have 2 cute tiny dogs.. Aww.. HaHA. I can imagine;) So magical. Haha.. i admit. i'm childish. no choice.

Bye~:)

2 comments:

  1. and u need a open roof top to stargaze....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. go nus! :) maybe you can go to their open house and see what will the course teach and help you.. if you like sciences take life science course, if you like math take accounting lor. find the one which you like most and never regret it! :D

    ReplyDelete