Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Believe in yourself"
It's really important, but people often forget about it.

I haven't smiled much recently. But i know i tried to smile. Tried; but to no avail. haha.. Can't seem to find the energy or reason to smile. Damn the stupid cycle. And it really doesn't help much with the same response to me. Showing me that u're unhappy with me too doesn't make me happier or smile or try to please u with a smile. It only makes me numb when i see displeasant response to my unhappy looks. It makes me feel more indifferent about whether anyone cares at all. Because i dun buy that.It really doesn't matter much, cuz i'm sick and tired of all these. Whatever it is, it's really none of my business. Who r u to make me feel threatened at all? Only passion and love will burn down the walls and ice that's built around my heart=)

The "Precious ones" are the loving and patient ones who would never give up on you no matter what you have done; right or wrong.

Love keeps u warm because you know they'd protect you whether u hate them or not. If u're still holding onto anyone who don't appreciate you, you should learn to love urself more and even better, break the ties with him/her. Cuz it's always the person who cares less who seemingly wins. A person like that isn't worth a single tear or even a shuddle when u get near. Not a single emotion.
-------------

Perhaps things have changed; perhaps I have changed. But it doesnt really matter.

Try melting the ice?

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment