Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey ho~

These few days have been such nua days.. I got study abit la.. But feel very the nua. Nua until sibeh jialat. I'm like a gliding snake at home.. hahaha... Chatted with momo on phone for an hour just now.. We purposely drag the call for another 1min 30 sec to make it a full 1 hour call.. haha.. so lame.. Was so depressed just now.. For some reasons tt i can't say here... Oh well..
Anw, went back to school today to give e tchers e gifts... But then,we waited for damn long, cuz e teachers had celebration in hall.. I didn't even noe that j2s were supposedly invited to attend e celebration.. Communication break down... Internal DEOS... haha... wth...

Well... 18 years old... in a few hours time.. I no mood sia.
piang eh.
zzz.

18 years old, i feel like i have to be more careful with my words and actions.. Young adult? lol.. If so, must set good example for e ginnas. haha..

Tml going kboxing, jap restaurant, and retail therapy with my besties=)

I dread the arrival of thursday. :(

Anw, i have some pictures of food from pastamania and breeks in my phone.. wanna upload.. but duno how to use the lg phone leh.. like cannot connect.. haha...

I realise my language quite singlish here... Dun feel like speaking proper English here leh.. haha..

I wna shop sia... but smehow, i still feel a heavy burden of studies on my shoulders, tho not as stressed as when prelims was approaching.. lol..

Gotta go.

Just wna mention,
my resolutions for 18 yrs old:
To know myself much better,
know what i want in my life more,
and to stop letting anything ridiculous(such as other ppls' ridiculous emotions and judgements) affect my mood for more than half a day.

If not, i'm a piggy=)

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment