Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday=)
***********

I had a real great time with my besties yesterday=)
Sang our hearts out, or rather, screamed our hearts out at k garden.. lolol..
2- 8... 11 bucks.. No bad eh? haha..

Played a fool with sherlyn's scarf, had her wrapped up like mummy; crapped; laughed like a hyena; took pictures; ate peanuts(lol)... We started with Sher's ktv-must-sing: 王八蛋... hahaha.. And then all those power songs we all screamed the lyrics.. Then sang loads of songs, and ended with SHE's song.. Forgot what's its name.. i think is 美丽新世界? A positive song...

Afterwhich, momo parted with us, and e 3 os us went for Thai Express=) E dark soysauce with tofu and season beans with rice was soooo goood! I'd recommend ppl to try it=) Opened my presents there after being urged by sherlyn... haha.. They are damnn nice!! Love all the gifts i received.. I guess now i can put a cross on the bunny slippers under my "wishlist to santa".. haha.. PL got me nail polish~ damn nice! know my taste sia.. haha.. not bad ah PL.. haha.. Then Sher's prez was a pair of gorgeous crystal ear studs.. I dun dare to wear it.. haha.. It's so pretty i'm afraid i'll lose it.. Still thinking whether i should wear it to school or for special occasions, tho sher says i should wear it to school..=)

And then PL and us parted... We went to the malay bazaar at Paya Lebar... The stuffs there are rather cool....~ I think the bazaar's rather unique... The design of items is creative... Bought 3 pairs of earrings at 5bucks.. Their design's damn cool... And bought some other 零散 de stuffs too..

When we left, we took diff buses... And poor me was stuck at amk hub at 12 plus cuz no more buses to my hse.. lol.. so had to ask my dad to fetch me.. He was at bedok.. waited till going to 1... While waiting i decided to do smethng constructive and so i read my birthday cards... My friends are so damn cute.. Sent me laughing and smiling while i read it.. my bhb friends.. haha.. The cards and letter are so sweet.. love em all=)

Anw i slept at 2 plus.. sianz.. And i dreamed about myself cannot remember my notes.. so scary can.. i think abit too stressed la.. haha.. gotta go study le.. jiayou ppl=)

P.S. I've had a realisation that we must use both our mind and heart to handle situations... I've been using too much of my heart.. tt's why i keep getting hurt and upset.. lol.. Oh well.. kempateh neh..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment