Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hey........... Was I conned???

I never thought I'd have the chAnce to even think thrice on such issues. But right now the situation is, i actually signed some forms and decided on opening an account for savings.. WELL, the person said he was from POSB. But now idk. ZZZZZZZ. terrile right? How? I really duno how.

I went back to the place to see if they were still there today, but they weren't. So i told e customer service counter about it and they said they'd contact me again tml. and i called many banks and insurance companies to check if they had such promotions and policies. but to no avail that is. sucks.

I'm gonna wait for afew more days for them to send me anymore information. I think it's probably some insurance company. I hope so. I have no documents, no idea wad's his name, no idea wad's their company. If he was a conman, i hope he'd just take e 70 and leave me alone. Wad i'm worried about the most is the stuff i signed and thumbprinted. I was sO STUPID. man. I srsly DON't know what got to me that day cuz i'm usually very careful about such stuffs. Pray for me ya? u duno how worried I am. I'll probably create a new account and transfer my acct money.

Does anyone know anything like tt? I wasn't the only one who signed e stuff.. There were quite alot of ppl if im not wrong. It was at Tiong Bahru anw.

I hope it is an insurance company only. That way i can cancel my plan. Wad else can i do?

I think i've turned dumb. Have I? Oh god.

No comments:

Post a Comment