Wednesday, January 6, 2010

There's something wrong with blogger anD my keyboard.. so irritating.. anw, sorry for the late reply to priya and heng heng's comments! gomen-ne! hehe.

To priya!: Yes, u're absolutely right..! i need an open roof top to stargaze! koala knows me very well!:DDD

Heng heng world!: yea! i'll go to the open house.. but do you know when it'll be held? & im also considering accounting but i have noo idea wad it's all about.. wad they learn and all... do u? tell me more! Thanks for the advices!:)))

I wish i can work in the police force, navy, army, air force next time. totally cool.

Anw, i've watched Avatar..! haha.. somehow, i've got the same feeling towards it as i have for Titanic.. I dun worship them.. but i think they're nice.. I especially like the fact that it's got a huge portion of it screened in real life in forests, new zealand etc.. It'll e so cool to be in such a beautiful forest IF u know u'll be safe.. hahaha..

Anw, the new wardrobe will be delivered here tml~ so eggciting!

Gna watch you-tubey. Buaiz~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment