Friday, July 3, 2009

Rock.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

I wanna show you how pretty the world can be.

I wanna let you know why i love to take photos, so much so, i've got more than 3000

photos in my folder(:

Enjoy my rare post of photos(:




Have you ever seen a rainbow, oh so tall, so high up in the sky?

My obsession with taking photos of hands
Antique Preferator! spelt correctly?

Brightest moon.



Morning Walk. (Another victim of mine!)
Dozens dozes of love.



Sunset in my eyes.

Flowers taken on my way to school..
Do you know that the hdb area behind the school has pretty sights?

A part of my beautiful school(:

A rare sight of the beautiful sky displayed in such powerful& sharp manner.

Where was i? I was right outside our staffroom(:
Secrets.

Skip.
Stairs.
The reason of why i like brown leathers & stuffs~Do you notice how beautiful cars have become? Even their lights are so crystal- like and elegant:)



Embracing freedom(:

And she ponders.

Note: Farteen does not know i've taken all these photoes; neither did she pose for it. HAHA.


How cute& pretty would it be to have a green star tattoo!

Shadows.





I almost bumped into a huGE spiderweb when i was engrossed in taking these photoes of e shadows of bikes>.<


On the road of Orchard.

Do you like my pretty shoes?(:

Hands



Our school IS PRETTY.


Yao chu shan! Look so cute here:)
Ailing; Me ; Jennifer~
And that's me(:

It was a crescent moon.
It was Beautiful.
I'd Love to have a crescent moon necklace(:

柔情.





summer play.
Someone bully me! haha. Kidding~

Heh heh.
O.O

Few of those rare photos tt we actually look gd in(:





Summer Love.

This is why i love vandalisms(:












Kitty~

That's all for now~ Bye folks!

P/S Soo Min is my new korean name! wahaha~~
This is fun:D

No comments:

Post a Comment