Friday, July 3, 2009

Watched Ice Age3 today!



I recommend everyone to watch bcos it's sooo cute and funny!!!!!

Love it! I love buck, crash and eddie the most! They are sooooo adorable!

I'll give it a five star. It's definitely worth it(:

btw, if u dun noe,

i only watch 4 kinds of movies:

1. Comedy

2. Romance

3. Action

4. Arts



I DO NOT Watch the followings:

1. Sadistic cartoons

2.Dough/ plasticine made cartoons

cuz in my opinion, they are stupid, meaningless and sickening movies.

This kinda movies makes me sick in the stomach for afew days; even if it's just the
trailer.

3.Horror movies

It's kinda thrilling to watch it.. but imma scare-dy cat in terms of supernatural stuff..

so i dun think i shld spend more money to freak me out. haha..



Tata~



P.S. So much work to do.. I won't be coming here to blog any sooner... Cya!

✿Soo Min

No comments:

Post a Comment